SRG Recruitment are seeking professional LGV/HGV Class 1 & 2 Drivers who are looking for a new exciting challenge working for for a film set company in Bordon. This is a job out of the ordinary and one not to be missed!
Their current site is Bordon, however they are moving to the Chertsey area summer 2022 and will take the drivers with them, so there is plenty of ongoing work.
Start times around the clock and shifts available 7 days a week. There is also tramping roles if interested, with a minimum of 40 hours per week or more. There really is something for everyone.
Requirements & Role
- Full C+E Licence – minimum 1 months driving experience
- Valid CPC & Digi card
- No DD, DR, CD, DG endorsement codes
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of WTD and drivers hours
- Transporting film production equipment for some of the most popular shows around
- Due to the nature of the job, you will need great customer service as you’ll be speaking to and helping the film production crew on site
In return we can offer you:
- Immediate starts
- Umbrella contract rates of:
- Monday to Saturday £22.50 per hour
- Sunday £28 per hour
- Nights out of £25 tax free
- PAYE Rates available upon request
Minimum of 8 hours per shift. Some HGV Class 2 positions also available (different rates)
Ongoing, full time, part time or flexible shift patterns available
Please call Ben or Matt for more details on 02392 983851 or email your CV.